Abstract acceptance list
All communication regarding the conference will be sent to the submitting author and it will be his/her responsibility to liaise with their co-authors as required. Co-authors are welcome to register and attend the congress and in the case that the submitting author is unavailable to come due to justified reasons, send an e-mail on notification to firstname.lastname@example.org two days prior his/her presentations.
All accepted abstracts for both Oral and Posters presentations will be included in the Proceedings of the Congress. The text will be published as the submitting author pays registration fee till 30th June, 2017.
- All oral presentations must be submitted day before the session starts in Congress IT room. Speakers are asked to note that all presentations will undergo technical testing. No presentations will be accepted after this time.
- Only PowerPoint presentations are accepted.
- We recommend a maximum size for your presentation file of 50MB.
- The projection format will be 4:3 aspect ratio, so please kindly set your slide presentation in the same format. Please save the presentation on a USB key. Personal laptops are not allowed.
- If you have pictures, we recommend to use the following formats: .jpg, .gif, .tiff, or .bmp (format .pict is NOT allowed).
- If you have video files attached to your power point presentation, please use the following formats: .mpg, .mpeg, .avi or .wmv. The format .mov (quick time) is NOT accepted; in this case we recommend to export .mov files in .avi format. When saving your final presentation to USB stick, make sure to include your video files if any and all links to these multimedia files; otherwise, using .ppt let the videos embedded in your .ppt presentation.
Poster size should be 86 cm wide and 112 cm high in a portrait/vertical format. Poster materials may not extend given format. All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be available at the registration desk in the poster area. In addition, there are assistants to help authors put up or take down their posters.
Authors must put up posters in the morning and take them down after finishing poster session in afternoon according to the agenda. Authors must be present at their boards from 17:00 till 18:30 of their scheduled presentation time.
If you want to print your poster in Dubrovnik, please follow the link abgrafika.hr or write on e-mail email@example.com and make arrangements. The price of printing is not included in registration fee. Poster will be delivered at the registration desk.